I have 37 years of experience at trading. I love it. I started out with $200 at age 26 and turned it into $23,000 in two years. I had found my calling. I invested that money in a seat on the CBOE, where I traded for 96 months from 1985 to 1993. I was profitable in 95 of those 96 months. I then moved to a New York-based electronic trading firm, where I was one of the top five traders out of 800 for all nine years. During these years, I found my passion to mentor and teach others.
- Profited in the bull markets of 1982 and 1985 and successfully weathered the 1987 and 1989 crashes.
- Traded the ARB deals in the 1980s to 2000s.
- Rode the tech train during the 1990s.
- Made money both long and short.
- Made creative trades throughout, such as buying Bitcoin against gold in 2016 and buying Hormel during Hurricane Sandy because it makes Spam (the stock rose 50% in three months!).
When you become a member, you get more than information. It is a personal experience, with my hands-on approach to teaching. I will answer any question you have and, in fact, I encourage you to ask as many as you can. I strive for my members to be successful.